2 medium summer squash
1 medium onion
2 medium ripe tomatoes
2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
3 tbsp butter
- Slice the squash kind of thin- not paper thin but not too thick.
- Also slice one medium onion and two ripe tomatos.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and then lay out squash slices
to cover the bottom. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan
cheese, then dot with butter or margerine.
- Add another layer of squash, sprinkle with spices and parmesan cheese,
and dot with butter.
- Layer the onions next (you don't need the spices this time) then finish
with a layer of sliced tomatos.
- Sprinkle with the spices and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at about 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes, until everything is cooked.