--Two frozen pre-made pie crusts (deep dish is good)
--frozen mixed veggies
--one can cream soup (mushroom or onion are both good)
--grated cheddar cheese
--plain yoghurt (or ricotta cheese or sour cream)
- Mix together the can of cream soup, 1-2 cups of the veggies, and about
1/3-1/2 cup plain yoghurt.
- Mix in any spices you might like, or just pepper it and stop there.
Do NOT add salt.
- Line a pie pan with one of the frozen pie crusts and pour this mixture
- Crumble up the other frozen pie crust and mix with about 1/2 cup grated
cheddar cheese. Spread this mixture over the top of the pie to form the
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until the crust is brown and it's hot through.
- We eat this a lot. It freezes well, so I usually make a few extra to